Meet Dea! Coach, friend and jack of all trades…
How I met CrossFit...
I started playing Roller Derby in 2011 with the Berlin Bombshells and was the furthest away from being fit and healthy as one can be. A team mate suggested I should join her in the early bird classes at Urban Gladiators, so I did… and I died! This was my first experience... Later I trained at EVOPE, Crossfit Bamberg and since 2018 at RCFN!
My motivation for coaching...
When I started Crossfit, I had two really inspiring coaches who did their job with so much passion and the sole purpose of helping people to become a better version of themselves. Somehow this stuck with me and I wanted to be such an influence as well, so I started my journey of becoming a coach... do something meaningful with my life.
Licenses & Certifications
- Nutritioncoach A, Fitnesscoach A & Functional Fitness Trainer (2015 Sportlerei Akademie München)
- Precision Nutrition Coach L1 (2020/2021)
- CrossFit Level 1 Coach (2019)
- CrossFit Kids Coach (2020)
- The Gymnastics Course L1 (2020)
- Burgener Strength Weightlifting L1 (2020)
When I don’t do CrossFit I...
...feed Michael, go hiking or watch a good movie or TV show.
Double Unders, Clean & Jerks & Snatches
Least Favorite Exercise
Thrusters & Toes2Bar